The Y.M.C.A. building was constructed in 1907. It was designed by the architects Holland and Squires, who had previously designed the Riley County Courthouse on Poyntz Avenue. The building was erected at a cost of $40,000. In 1926, the building sold to the Parkview Hospital. Parkview then sold it to the Sisters of St. Joseph in 1946. It remained a hospital, until 1955, when it was sold to the Delta Sigma Phi fraternity.